Asylum Brief | Army Pike
Regular price $85.00 USD Sale price$68.00 USD
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free worldwide shipping over $150
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Shipped from Country of Origin
The Sleek & Slimming
The Asylum Brief by Laya Swim is a high waisted bikini bottom featuring panel detailing for a sleek and slimming look. This high waisted bikini bottom has luxurious features which include a textured pike finish, double lining for comfort and a seamless finish. Embrace your feminine curves in this '50s inspired style.
- High waisted bikini bottoms
- Panel detail to flatter
- Fuller coverage
- Textured finish
- Fully lined
- Seamless finish
- Finest quality Spanish Fabric with SPF 50
- Certified Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX
- Handmade in Mauritius
Mix and match the Asylum Brief with any Laya Swim bikini top.
Fabric & Care
- 95 % polyamide, 5% elastane
- Lining: 90% polyamide 10% elastane
- Rinse after use. Clean your garments with a cold hand wash. Dry flat in shade.
- Do not use harsh detergents. Do not machine wash, soak, bleach or tumble dry.
Country of Origin
- Made in Mauritius
- Shipped from US
Shipping costs will vary depending on the size, weight, origin and destination of your chosen pieces.
- Shipping may take on average 3 - 10 business days depending on the destination country.
- Please keep in mind that our shipping times should be used as a guide only and are based on time from dispatch.
Custom Taxes and VAT
If you are ordering from within your own customs zone or region, import duties will not be applicable however you may need to pay VAT or local sales taxes
We aim to make your order & shipping experience a seamless one and reduce any additional costs to you where possible, however the price you pay to Plain Tiger will exclude all relevant import duties and sales taxes.
As the recipient of the order, you must instead pay these duties and taxes directly to our carrier to release your order from customs. We are unable to advise the exact amount and recommend contacting your local customs office or tax authority before placing an order to check these costs