Eva Aquamarine Reversible Necklace with Gold Discs
- Free worldwide shipping over $150
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- Shipped from Country of Origin
If you love a pop of colour but tend to be on the effortless side, our Eva Aquamarine Necklace with gold discs is perfect for you. Entirely handmade with recycled tiny faceted Aquamarine beads, the necklace is fully size adjustable and is reversible with a contrasting embossed effect on one side of the gold disc and plain smooth on the other.
Sustainable material is 14 Carat gold vermeil – recycled sterling silver heavily electroplated with several layers of recycled 14 Carat gold.
The gemstones are natural Aquamarine approx. 3 mm x 3 mm.
Each product is made by hand, there may be slight natural variations in the length or tone of pieces.
Made in the UK
Details & Care
Dimensions of the chain: 35 cm laid flat open + 6 cm extension
Dimensions of gold discs: Approx. 5 mm x 5 mm
Tips to make it last:
- Humidity is the enemy; keep it dry!
- Store your goodies individually in the pouch included with your purchase.
- Avoid rough wear to slow down the natural process of “wear and tear”.
- Perfume, hairspray & other types of lotion may contain harsh chemicals that can tarnish your jewellery overtime.
- For extra care, gently wipe each piece of jewellery clean of any products and skin oils with a soft jewellery polishing cloth.
- Never use abrasive products to clean your jewellery. They can damage gold plating irreparably.
Our passion for sustainability is grounded in our design philosophy.
We seek to create jewellery pieces that combine style and conscience instead of contributing to the culture of fast fashion.
Key elements of our production include:
- We use recycled silver and gold in all our jewellery.
- Our gemstones and pearls are recycled from vintage pieces.
- We use vegan polishing products and non-toxic pickle to remove oxidisation after soldering.
- We use bio degradable baggies to store all of our stock.
- We recycle every last scrap of metal whilst making new pieces.
- We are very proud to create ethical jewellery for women by women.
- Our packaging is plastic free and made of recycled materials. For example, our jewellery pouches are hand made in our studio using recycled clothing.
- For every order you place we plant a tree with our partners Tree-Nation in order to make all our deliveries carbon neutral.
- We are fully aligned to the UN Sustainable Development Goals