la poudre zéro souci | Detox, Destress & Glow Food Supplement
- Free worldwide shipping over $150
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- Coming soon to the Middle East
A concentrate of linden tree flowers and sapwood, burdock, lemon balm, vitamin B6 and minerals. Helps to destress, improves sleep, eliminates toxins, gives skin radiance.
For a detoxed body, optimal mental and physical well being, better sleep and digestion and beautiful skin.
Made in France
Directions for use
For your evening TiL ritual, dilute 1 rounded tsp (=3,1g) per day in hot or cold water, in plant-based milk, a yogurt or even sprinkled on your dessert. A daily dose of healthy deliciousness! Recommended daily dose: 3,1g = 1 tsp Do not exceed recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of children. Dietary supplements can not replace a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep dry and away from light.
Poudre Zéro Souci, tastes delicious and is made from concentrated linden flower (1) sapwood (2), burdock (3), lemon balm (4), vitamin B6 (5) and minerals(6). It helps destress (5-6) and improve sleep (1-4), eliminates toxins (2), and makes skin glow (3).
- Linden sapwood (2) is the tender wood between the bark and the heart of the tree where raw sap flows. Full of active ingredients, it has multiple health benefits. It has been used for centuries to cleanse the body, by detoxifying and and helping with waste elimination. Its efficacy in eliminating toxins from the liver, kidneys and intestine is remarkable: it helps stimulate liver function, balances bile secretion and improves renal function. Its medicinal use increases the liver’s ability to filter toxins and waste from blood, and optimizes and regulates bile secretion, which in turn help with digestion.
- Burdock(3): this biennial plant is traditionally used the world over for its purgative properties: it stimulates the liver and digestion and help detoxify the body.
This double detox effect plays an important role in skin radiance, because a detoxed body has fresher more beautiful skin.
- Linden helps maintain optimal relaxation, mental and physical wellbeing and promotes sleep. Linden flowers (1) are well known for their calming properties, they quiet the nervous system and promote sleep. Its no surprise that Proust’s famous madeleine was dipped in a cup of Linden tea to calm his aunt Leonie in the evening! They are used in phytotherapy to fight nervous exhaustion, anxiety and sleep issues.
- Lemon balm (4) improves sleep quality and helps you fall asleep faster. This relaxing plant is used for nervousness and sleep issues.
- Magnesium (4) contributes to normal nervous system function and helps reduce fatigue and stress. Faced with stress, the body expends energy which tires it; but the more stress there is, the more magnesium is eliminated, which decreases energy and increases fatigue, a vicious cycle.
- Vitamin B6 (5) also contributes to normal nervous system function and is important to basic physiological functions. It is part of a duo, with magnesium, that fights fatigue and stress: vitamin B6 prevents magnesium loss, and magnesium reinforces its effects. Vitamin B6 is an essential micronutrient for our bodies to function properly, it can only be found in food.
- Burdock (3) helps fight skin problems, and to keep skin healthy and radiant with an even complexion.
- With Linden sapwood, skin, having been detoxified, is more radiant, particularly since it is regenerated by quality sleep thanks to the Linden flowers.
Moreover, there are numerous traditional remedies that use Linden flowers as a salve to calm skin and brighten the complexion.
- If you are tired, irritable and have a hard time concentrating
- If your mind is harried and stressed and you aren’t sleeping well
- If you have digestive issues
- If your skin is dull or has issues
- If the seasons are changing and your body is begging for a detox
- Or if you are simply a foodie
The Poudre Zéro Souci is made for you!
- Calms physically and mentally, the body and the mind: a relaxed nervous system ensures better sleep (time it takes to fall asleep, and sleep quality), maximum concentration, and a good mood.
- Purifies the body; drained and detoxified, it is healthier, essential organs such as the liver and kidneys work better and eliminate waste which leaves skin fresher, more radiant and beautiful.
How To Use: Powder to be diluted or sprinkled, deliciously flavored with natural black current to give a gourmet touch to your drinks or desserts.
Extract of Tilia cordata and Tilia platyphillos flowers, Tilia cordata sapwood, Burdock and Lemon balm, magnesium and vitamin B6
Ingredients and nutritional value for 1 dose : Linden flower extract (Tilia cordata, Tilia platyphyllos)** (2000mg), Lemon balm extract (Melissa officinalis)** (400mg), Trimagnésium dicitrate (of which 56,25mg of magnesium-15% of RDA*), Burdock extract(Arctium lappa) ** (100mg), natural flavor, Linden sapwood extract(Tilia cordata) ** (315mg), agave inulin, Sodium Molybdate (of which molybdene(50µg-100% of RDA*), Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6-1,4mg-100% of RDA*).RDA* : Recommended daily allowance **French extracts
Origin & Manufacturing
The Poudre Zéro Souci is Made in France, the jar is made of recyclable glass and the lid is Bakelite (wood cellulose). The packaging is made of recyclable FSC cardboard, from sustainably managed forests.