Relaxed Polo Neck Cashmere Sweater | Emerald
- Free worldwide shipping over $150
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Shipped from Country of Origin
- 100% Sustainable Cashmere
- External seams
- Stepped hem
- Polo neck
- Straight fi, for a slim fit we suggest sizing down
The ultimate winter sweater, in sumptuous sustainable cashmere. This style has longline oversized relaxed fit that is on trend but timeless. Chunkier ribbed trims, angled seams and front splits complete the look. This style can take you anywhere, dress up with wool trousers or silk midi skirt or wear with denim and trainers for off duty style that doesn't try too hard. Make layering up extra luxurious with this high-quality, supremely soft cashmere jumper.
Shipped from the UK
Details & Size
- Model is 6ft and a size M
- Relaxed fit
- True to size. Try your usual size
- Length Size M: 68cm
- Straight sleeve
We take our responsibility to the planet very seriously, and we’ve built a sustainable cashmere brand that makes important considerations every step of the way in getting our luxurious cashmere styles to you! We can proudly say that we have created a brand that is conscious about its impact on the environment and the communities helping to create it around the globe. We’re committed to working with our supply chain partners to make improvements every season, bringing guilt-free luxury straight to your wardrobe.
ETHICALLY SOURCED CASHMERE
Our yarn supplier and our manufacturer are sustainability accredited, which focuses on enhancing the welfare of the goats, farmers and communities within the cashmere farms, by laying out a clear and comprehensive set of criteria that govern all aspects of sustainable cashmere production. Regular checks are performed by independent auditors to ensure compliance with the criteria. This means that you, our lovely customer, can feel confident knowing our garments are made from ethically-sourced cashmere.
Our sustainable processes don’t stop there, though. We searched long and hard to find the right place to turn our quality cashmere into the garments you can shop today. We found a wonderful factory in Mongolia with fantastic environmentally-friendly practices. The factory has a water treatment plant on-site to reuse all water used throughout the production process. They also plant trees to offset carbon emissions and grow vegetables that they use to cook lunch for the team. Our products are manufactured in short runs and we will release new items as they become available, having been shipped by the least impact routes. Following the creation of our cashmere garments, we made sure to consider our environmental impact in our packaging too. 95% of the elements within our packaging and labelling are either recyclable or compostable, and we’ve made it our mission to bring the remaining 5% in line with this!
SUPPORTING ETHICAL PRACTICES
We were also delighted when our paths crossed with a UK distribution centre, Enabled Works, which is a not-for-profit distribution centre owned and run by a disabled workforce. We are proud that they have agreed to lovingly package and ship our fabulous products to you. We wanted to support this fantastic initiative and are pleased to name this as our distribution centre. We’ve also considered the journey of our products from us to you. We send your orders via DPD, a courier keeping environmental practices at the heart of their company with their DrivingChange™ policy.