Slow Motion | Clay
Regular price $160.00 USD Sale price$128.00 USD
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free worldwide shipping over $150
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Shipped from Country of Origin
Never Goes Out Of Style
The Slow Motion by Laya Swim is a classic square line bandeau one piece swimsuit. This figure flattering silhouette lends all day comfort and can be worn as a one piece swimsuit or bodysuit. This full piece flatters with its delicate shoulder straps and soft fabric. A true case of simple is better. This one piece has luxurious features which include a matte finish, double lining for comfort and support and a seamless finish.
- Classic square line bandeau
- Matte finish
- Fully lined
- Seamless finish
- Finest quality Spanish Fabric with SPF 50
- Certified Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX (what does this mean)
- Handmade in Mauritius
Fabric & Care
- 80% polyamide 20% lycra
- Lining: 80% polyamide 20% lycra
- Rinse after use. Clean your garments with a cold hand wash. Dry flat in shade. Do not use harsh detergents. Do not machine wash, soak, bleach or tumble dry.
Country of Origin
- Made in Mauritius
- Shipped from US
Shipping costs will vary depending on the size, weight, origin and destination of your chosen pieces.
- Shipping may take on average 3 - 10 business days depending on the destination country.
- Please keep in mind that our shipping times should be used as a guide only and are based on time from dispatch.
Custom Taxes and VAT
If you are ordering from within your own customs zone or region, import duties will not be applicable however you may need to pay VAT or local sales taxes
We aim to make your order & shipping experience a seamless one and reduce any additional costs to you where possible, however the price you pay to Plain Tiger will exclude all relevant import duties and sales taxes.
As the recipient of the order, you must instead pay these duties and taxes directly to our carrier to release your order from customs. We are unable to advise the exact amount and recommend contacting your local customs office or tax authority before placing an order to check these costs