Sophia Amethyst Gold Ring
- Free worldwide shipping over $150
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Shipped from Country of Origin
Light bounces through the facets and natural inner texture of this taper shaped and ethical amethyst gemstone. The Sophia Amethyst ring can be worn on its own or stacked with similar rings. We love the translucent glow that comes off this specimen, it really comes to life on a hand. Perfect for a lover of symmetry and balance.
Amethyst is a natural tranquilizer, it relieves stress and strain, soothes irritability, balances mood swings, dispels anger, rage, fear and anxiety.
Sustainable materials are 14 Carat gold vermeil – recycled sterling silver heavily electroplated with several layers of recycled 14 Carat gold.
The Gemstone is natural Amethyst that was recycled from a vintage jewellery item
Each product is made by hand, there may be slight natural variations in the length or tone of pieces.
Made in the UK
Details & Care
Dimensions: Width 10 mm
Weight: 2.65 g
Tips to make it last:
- Humidity is the enemy; keep it dry!
- Store your goodies individually in the pouch included with your purchase.
- Avoid rough wear to slow down the natural process of “wear and tear”.
- Perfume, hairspray & other types of lotion may contain harsh chemicals that can tarnish your jewellery overtime.
- For extra care, gently wipe each piece of jewellery clean of any products and skin oils with a soft jewellery polishing cloth.
- Never use abrasive products to clean your jewellery. They can damage gold plating irreparably.
Our passion for sustainability is grounded in our design philosophy.
We seek to create jewellery pieces that combine style and conscience instead of contributing to the culture of fast fashion.
Key elements of our production include:
- We use recycled silver and gold in all our jewellery.
- Our gemstones and pearls are recycled from vintage pieces.
- We use vegan polishing products and non-toxic pickle to remove oxidisation after soldering.
- We use bio degradable baggies to store all of our stock.
- We recycle every last scrap of metal whilst making new pieces.
- We are very proud to create ethical jewellery for women by women.
- Our packaging is plastic free and made of recycled materials. For example, our jewellery pouches are hand made in our studio using recycled clothing.
- For every order you place we plant a tree with our partners Tree-Nation in order to make all our deliveries carbon neutral.
- We are fully aligned to the UN Sustainable Development Goals
Unique luxury semi-fine jewellery rings by designer Amadeus hand made in London using the finest ethical materials and precious gemstones.
Amadeus rings are available online in the sizes listed below..