04 Coconut Melt | 15ml
- Free worldwide shipping over $150
- Low stock - 6 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Coming soon to the Middle East
A moisturising, 100% organic, British Pharmacopoeia grade, multi-purpose balm
Award-winning multi-purpose balm
A moisturizing and softening 100% organic British pharmacopeia grade* ‘everything’ balm. Our nutrient-rich 04 Coconut Melt nourishes the skin, restores dry lips and conditions hair. With a lightweight texture, natural coconut oil is packed with glycerides and fatty acids, which soothe, repair and delay the development of wrinkles. It also contains antioxidant vitamin E, linoleic and lauric acid, which are great anti-pollutants for battling bacteria.
Powered by plants
With a multitude of uses for young and old alike, our 04 Coconut Melt is particularly beneficial to dry and sensitive skin. This unrefined and naturally fragrant balm instantly moisturizes lips, nails, cuticles and hair, soothes nappy rash, nourishes the skin and offers anti-aging properties.
Traditionally used in food, medicine and cosmetics throughout the tropics, coconut oil is prized for its nutrient value, moisturizing and emollient properties, as well as for its exotic aroma. Coconut oil is an excellent natural ingredient to nourish the body, lauded for its beneficial effects on the skin.
No nasties, ever
At Dr Jackson’s we are dedicated to ethical, cruelty-free skincare that makes a proven difference. Backed by more than 30 years of scientific research, our 04 Coconut Melt is an all-round face, hair and body hero product you won’t want to be without.
This gentle, all-purpose balm is clean, safe and, most importantly, effective. 04 Coconut Melt is formulated with 100% organic British pharmacopeia grade* unrefined coconut oil that offers numerous benefits.
*British Pharmacopoeia grade indicates that this ingredient has been tested and confirmed to have bioactive components valued for their health benefits.
Made in the UK
- Kind formulations for your skin and our planet
- Environmentally and socially responsible - Proudly supporting 1% for the Planet
- Compostable packaging: no plastic wrappers, no foil printing, no polyester ribbons
- No animal testing - No GMOs
- Ethically and sustainably sourced natural ingredients
- Eco Brand of the Year at The Beauty Shortlist Awards 2021
- Best Zero Waste Brand and Best Plastic-Free Brand at The Beauty Shortlist Awards 2020
Details & How to use
- NO Parabens, NO PEGS, NO Sulphates, NO Carcinogens, NO Synthetic Fragrances, NO Synthetic Colours, NO Toxins, NO GMOs, NO Petroleum, NO Phthalates, NO Silicones, NO Ethoxylated Ingredients, NO Oxybenzone, NO Octinoxate, NO Mineral Oil, NO Pesticides
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive
- Gentle on babies' tender skin
- Contains vitamin E, glycerides and fatty acids
- Presented in a glass jar – please recycle or re-use me
- Our 15ml travel size is perfect for use on the go
- Packed in sustainably sourced and FSC-certified cardboard printed with soy ink and sealed with a biodegradable and compostable tamper seal
- Leaping Bunny Certified, so naturally not tested on animals across the whole supply chain
- Vegan Certified
- As coconut oil naturally liquefies and solidifies in response to changes in temperature, we recommend storing in a cool, dry place and refrigerating at temperatures above 23°C (74°F)
- For external use only
Suitable for all skin types: gentle on sensitive skin (suitable for babies)
Good for: minimising the appearance of fine lines or scars, treating dry skin (lips, cuticles, elbows), naturally highlighting skin
How to use: Use after cleansing, either to replace moisturiser or after moisturiser. Smooth lightly onto the face and body with the tips of your fingers.Target dryness or imperfections by gently dabbing on problem areas, such as blemishes, bruises, stretch marks or scars. Rub a small amount into facial hair or split ends for a conditioning treatment. Ideal for moisturising and calming the skin post-shaving. Massage into dry or cracked cuticles to soothe and soften. For all genders and all skin types. For external use only.
Benefits & Ingredients
Organic Coconut Oil: known for its moisturising, emollient and elasticising properties, coconut oil also contains lauric acid, an anti-pollutant which can easily penetrate the structure of the hair stem, helping to protect against degeneration.
Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil* *Organic, 100% Natural